Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Message from Huaraz

I wanted to share part of the message we received form the woman that we will be staying with in Huaraz.

Take a look...

"I wanted to let you know that your blog made me cry - in a good way. I heard several months ago that there was an American family waiting for "Rosita," but I don't think that anyone here knows any of the particulars, and most importantly, that she is going to a Christian family.

I wonder if you guys know that:

- Arco Iris is a missionary orphanage
- Rosita has been very much loved and well taken care of by the "tias" her whole life
- she is a beautiful, dainty little girl who always wears frilly dresses and fancy shoes to Sunday School
- she goes to Sunday School every week at the Christian & Missionary Alliance church, the same one we attend here in Huaraz
- she reminds me of a precious little, black-haired fairy!
- she does look just like the doll you bought for your older daughter
- everyone at Arco Iris will be THRILLED to know that you are a Christian family!"

1 comment:

  1. OK, This woman's message made ME cry!!

    So excited and praying for you all.
    Love,
    Holly Covington

    ReplyDelete