Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

So Close, Yet Soooo Far

I have no pictures because it´s eight forty five and I´m tired. I am using a keyboard in a local internet shop that I can´t find the "at" symbol on, or the colon. (Hence I spelled out eight forty five.)

Thanks for your prayers as we travel tomorrow. We just realize we have NOTHING to entertain Cecilia with. Nothing keeps her attention that long. Pray she sleeps... a lot.

The good news is that we arrive at six thirty. The bad new is that we leave our apartment at four o´clock in the morning.

Many of you we will see soon. For those whom we won´t, we will still be blogging (just not as frequently.)

What a journey, and we thank God that you have walked it with us.

God bless.

Mark

2 comments:

  1. i can't waaaaaaaiiiiiitttt!!!! so happy you are coming back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see you!!!!! Nathan prayed for your trip tonight!!! Praying it goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete