Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Reinforcements Have Arrived

All I can say is, thank God for my parents. They arrived last night and will stay for a week, unless I can convince them to stay longer! The truth is you are getting a REALLY short post because of it. I hope you'll understand that the kids are asleep, and I'd much rather carry on meaningful conversation tonight than spend time on this computer.


The most important news of the day is that the adoption was finalized today! According to Peruvian law Cecilia's new name is Rosa Maria Cecilia Poulterer Nascimento. Wow. We'll call her Lia for short.

Anyway, I'll let the pictures do the talking...


Isa got a lot of gifts, but this one will change her culinary life. Peruvian ketchup did not make Isabel's list of favorite foods.










Goodnight.

mbp








6 comments:

  1. Ketchup!!!!!!!! How funny! I remember those kinds of requests from Argentina! :)
    CONGRATS on the finalization!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!! And so glad you get to celebrate with your parents there too!!! Special treat!!
    Thanks for posting even a short one!! LOVE hearing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good parents breed good parents. It's obvious where you got your loving nature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the finalization! She's all yours! And I'm glad your parents arrived safely. It looks like everyone is in love. I love the picture of Luciana looking straight into Lia's face (might have been an earlier post). Thanks again for keeping us posted. We are still praying and will keep at it.
    --Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see everyone made it safely wish I could have come along. we continue to pray we love you all.- Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see the that all is well and that everyone arrived safely. God Bless all of you. What a wonderful little family! Love to all, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. lia. that was my cabbage patch kids name from when i lived with you. i dont know why but every body got a kick out of it back then. (lea) my son still calls his babydolls "leas" :)
    -nicole

    ReplyDelete