Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Merry Christmas from Cecilia!

I thought you'd want to know how my surgery went. I have a new smile! If you look really close you can tell that I have a different profile. I think my new look is fabulous, don't you?



Overall, I can chew more efficiently because my teeth line up better, but I will still need braces in the future. (My older sister is jealous, because she thinks braces are really cool!)

On the other hand, before I went in for surgery the doctor had warned us that she might not be able to close the palate completely in one operation. My most recent appointment confirmed that the hole is much smaller, but still not closed completely. A little disappointing, but we are taking everything one day at a time. We have another appointment set for December 22nd. they will remove the 4 inch pin that has been in my nose to hold my bones together. I'm not looking forward to it, but it will be great to have that pin out because it's really annoying.

Anyway, my parents wanted me to tell you about a hat sale we are having to help take care of the costs. I'm kind of expensive to have around. (I keep telling them, "Just wait till I'm 16!")




So if you're interested in a genuine alpaca wool Peruvian hat brought all the way from my homeland, just let me know. They are $12 each. I'll hook you up. We'll ship them nation wide! We've got them in lots of sizes, styles and colors. You see how cute I look in one?














We have some gloves and a few scarves as well, but my parents got really carried away with the hats! Email my mom at isabeljanet4@gmail.com if you're interested. You can also pay through paypal using the same Email address.

1 comment:

  1. You are so wonderfully creative!! :) We'll pray that the next steps will be quicker than expected!!!

    ReplyDelete