Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

For All The Angry Blog Followers:(


I know, I know… we have been totally delinquent bloggers. Life comes before computer in our home and just keeping our heads above water has been enough of a challenge these days. But I do apologize.


Tomorrow we take Cecilia for her first surgery. It’s hard to believe after six months we have finally arrived at this day. The surgery is minor compared to what she will be facing about a month from now, but I still thought we should inform you. She will have three teeth extracted and ear tubes inserted. The teeth will be removed so that they are able to close the palate without any obstructions next month. The tubes in her ears will help to take care of the constant infections and improve her hearing. No more excuses for not coming when called, or handing over a dangerous pair of scissors (Except of course, that she is two years old!)


We will post more after the surgery tomorrow, but I just want to leave you with a few recent pictures. Actually, I was told by my wife that people don’t want a post without pictures.)Look Who's in the driver's seat. Not a big surprise if you know her personality!

1 comment:

  1. Been praying for you guys today!!! And wishing I could've been down there for lunch with you!

    ReplyDelete